Thursday, October 1, 2015

I'm Freezing In These Photos

             

             
         

I woke up this morning, walked outside, and there was fall.  Where did it come from?  I swear it wasn't even close to being this cold yesterday.  I didn't do much today.  This morning, I went and picked up some craft supplies for some things I am working on my next festival.  After that, I went to Panera and got a pumpkin pie bagel. Have you had one of these things? I am thoroughly obsessed.  I dare you to try one with hazelnut cream cheese and not be as well. Then, this evening, I went to the corn maze and got good and lost.  It was a great fall day full of fall activities, and it was made better with fall weather. 

 I am wearing another dress that I made today.  It would have been better with tights, but I still love it.  I have worn it so many times since I made it.  If you were wondering, I did not wear this to the corn maze, I actually wore pants.  I can't remember that last time I wore pants, it took me forever to find them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment