Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm Terrible At Coming Up With Post Titles







I am absolutely terrible at coming up with names for my posts...but look! A real life outfit post! It's been like months I think since I posted one.  I bought an iphone camera remote and some discount store and I just couldn't help taking some photos with it.  I love it because I don't need someone to take my photos...but I can see the photos as I am taking them with the camera turned around...which definitely cuts down on my editing and going through photo time. I am definitely excited to play with my new toy.  I have been wearing mostly dresses that I made lately, including this one.  I also made my bracelet which is from Made New. I adore this type of dress.  Once I found a shape I love I really stick with it.  Over the weekend, I sold at a local craft festival, and it went so fantastic.  I spent the entire past week sewing.  It is basically all I did, so today I took a personal vacation day.  I thought about going for a hike, but I had to run a business errand this morning, so I just spent the day eating lunch with a pal and napping with movies.  I will probably end up taking a hike another day, because I desperately need to spend some time outdoors.  I have another festival coming up in two weeks, so I need to work on that as well.  Festival season is definitely upon us and I couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment