Friday, August 7, 2015

Nashville Weekend Trip Guide








As I mentioned before, I was in Nashville recently for a quick weekend visit.  It was such a good time. It was a whirlwind, since we packed in as much as we could.  First, let's talk about the food.  When I travel, one of the big things for me is food.  I enjoy trying new places, and there were so many to try in Nashville.  Most of these places came recommended by both people online, and friends who lived there.  The first place we went was the Loveless Cafe. It was a breakfast that I would expect in the south, and it was well worth the wait.  I had a biscuit platter, it was all good.  However, I can't stop raving about the friend green tomato and pimento cheese biscuit and the hashbrown casserole, which you desperately need to try.  We also went to The Pharmacy, where their burgers and handmade sodas are beyond amazing.  I had a mission style burger and a cherry soda.  We all stopped at several food trucks, including Retro Sno, which was amazing.  We also did plenty of sight seeing, including broadway and an overlook of Nashville that was stunning.  We finished off our Saturday which swing dancing in the park, which I enjoyed mostly for the sightseeing and the live music.  I am not much one for dancing, or atleast when there is a specific routine to the dance I;m supposed to be doing.  It was such a great weekend.  I loved getting to spend time with my friend, but I also really enjoyed getting to see a little bit of Nashville.  

No comments:

Post a Comment