Saturday, August 8, 2015

Brave


This is just a quick post before I head to bed with some Netflix...but I am loving this Brave necklace that I made for Made New and I may just have to keep it for myself.  I made several local deliveries of things that I made for my personal Etsy as well as for Made New, and then spent the evening playing card games at my grandmas. All in all it was a great day.  Tomorrow I am looking forward to cleaning up this amazeballs chair that I picked up at an estate sale. I can't wait to share some photos of it, and of my new studio space.  However, for now it's Netflix time.  I can't decide to re-watch The Skeleton Twins (which is easily one of my new favorite movies and you should totally check it out), or dive into another episode of Wet Hot American Summer....ah, the decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment